Sunday, June 10, 2012

June's SuperHero Scrapbook Club

Up,Up, and Away
Honor the superheroes in your life with these WOW! workshop projects.

This class we will be working on
SuperHero.

The color combo that will be used are:
Black,Cranberry,Moonstruck and Sky.
And the technique for the night will be working with Chip Board star shapes.

Kits will cost $15.00 and it will contain the paper and embellishments that will be needed to complete your layout.
You may also choose to get the Workshop on the Go and that includes a full level 2 paper pack, Coordinating stamp set,full set of emblishments and a instuctional brochure all this for a small cost of $29.95 plus t/s/h.

Items you will need to bring to all classes: Adhesive,Glue Dots,Paper Piercer,disstressing kit and scissor. I will provide all the color ink pads that we will be using.

Please RSVP WITH PAYMENT by June 14th.
Club will be held on June 23rd at 4:00 pm at my house,
7512 College Circle South North RIchland Hills,Texas 76180

You can turn to page 49 in your New Spring/Summer Idea Book to see the stamp sets that we will be using. If you dont have the new Spring/Summer Idea Book let me know and I will get one to you so that you can enjoy looking at all the great art work!
If you have any questions please call me 817-891-0409 or email joshandmercy@hotmail.com
I will be posting the layouts as soon as possible so make sure you go and check out my blog lisastampinroom.blogspot.com and if you become a follower I will have a gift for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment