Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Scrapbooking!!

March Scrapbook Club layouts.
Pemberley
Layout #1


I made my own background paper I used CTMH ink HONEY and the Pemberley WOTG stamp set
This layout was all done using the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy
This is the first layout that I have ever done using only the cricut and all I can say is I loved it!
Art Philosophy was awesome it has so many other great designs I can't wait to use it again!
If you would like one for your self just give me a ring and I can have one at your front door before you can say SCRAPBOOK!

Layout #2


This was my second layout I made with the Pemberley WOTG the color combo is
Desert Sand,Outdoor Denim,Bamboo and Indian Corn Blue.
This is my nephew Troy he is so cute he is always smiling and dancing around.
I hope you like my art work leave me a comment !

Stay tuned for next months Scrapbook Club if you would like to join us send me a email to
Cost is only $15.00 for a kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment