Friday, October 28, 2011

Double Scrapbook Club potluck!

This class will be a DOUBLE class we will be working on Mischief and Dreaming.

That is why I have came up with a POTLUCK idea.

I will provide Sloppy Joes and all the paper products please let me know what you would like to bring please plan for about 6-8 ladies.

The color combo that will be used for Mischief: BARN RED,BLACK,DESERT SAND and SUNSET for Dreaming: BAMBOO,GOLDRUSH,CHOCOLATE,PACIFICA And the technique for the night will be working with White Daisy pigment ink on black card stock and using Glitter Gel as a boarder.

Kits will cost $15.00 and it will contain the paper and embellishments that will be needed to complete your layout. You may also choose to get the Workshop on the Go and that includes a full level 2 paper pack, Coordinating stamp set,full set of emblishments and a instuctional brochure all this for a small cost of $29.95 plus t/s/h.

Items you will need to bring to all classes: Adhesive,Glue Dots,Paper Piercer and scissor. I will provide all the color ink pads that we will be using.

Please RSVP WITH PAYMENT by November 4th so that I can order all supplies and have time to get the kits ready. You can mail or drop off a check or even pay with Credit Card.

You can also turn to page 49 for Mischief and 37 for Dreaming in your New Fall/Winter Idea Book to see the stamp sets that we will be using. If you have any questions please call me 817-891-0409 or email joshandmercy@hotmail.com
I will be posting the layouts as soon as possible so make sure you go and check out my blog lisastampinroom.blogspot.com and if you become a follower I will have a gift for you!

I wish everyone a Happy Scrapin Day!!
Thank you,
Lisa :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment