Saturday, September 10, 2011

Septempber Scrapbook Club Wonderland


Winter Wonderland Workshop

This workshop uses The WINTER WONDERLAND Level 2 paper packet, The My Acrylix WONDERLAND Workshop stamp set and Foundry Pin Clips assortments for creative embellishing.
 

The color combo that will be used is CHOCOLATE,CRYSTAL BLUE,GREY FLANNEL and TWILIGHT.   And the technique for the night will be working with VERSA MARK and COLOR ON COLOR.

Kits will cost $15.00 and it will contain the paper and embellishments that will be needed to complete your layout.

Items you will need to bring to all classes: Adhesive,Glue Dots,Paper Piercer and scissor. I will provide all the color ink pads that we will be using.

Please RSVP WITH PAYMENT by  SEPTEMBER 14 th(if you came to class in August and paid for September disregard payment part but please RSVP)so that I can order all supplies and have time to get the kits ready. You can mail or drop off a check or even pay with Credit Card.

You can also turn to page 61 in your New Fall/Winter Idea Book to see the stamp sets that we will be using. If you have any questions please call me 817-891-0409 or email joshandmercy@hotmail.com
I will be posting the layouts as soon as possible so make sure you go and check out my blog lisastampinroom.blogspot.com and if you become a follower I will have a gift for you!

I wish everyone a Happy Scrapin Day!!
Thank you,
Lisa :o)

PS: I will have extra stamp sets and ink pads so that there will not be a wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment