Sunday, July 10, 2011

July's Close To My Heart Sale!!

Check Out the July Specials from  
Close To My Heart!! 
That's it!  Spend at least $50, and choose from one of the five product kits below...each just $1.00!


Eligible $1 Bonus Items:
• Creative Basics® Mistletoe Collection
• Creative Basics® Animal Cookies Collection
• My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit
• My Originals® It’s Your Day Card Kit
• My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit

PLUS, don't forget that a $50 order will give you the July Stamp of the Month set (shown below) at 50% off.   Another bonus savings for you!
(Plus, how cute are your 4th of July pictures going to look in your scrapbooks using this set?) 




Big THANKS to Karen Pedersen for sharing her gorgeous artwork featuring the July Stamp of the Month. set.  Beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment