Monday, April 18, 2011

National Scrapbook Day Celebration


Come and celebrate National Scrapbook Day with me.

Here are the SCRAPPIN details

When: May 7th 2011
Where: My house
Time: 12 pm to 12 am

What to bring: All your scrapbook needs I will have available inks,stamps,cricut (must bring your own cutting mat and cartridges that you plan on using),slice and cuttlebug.

There will be several door prizes and games.
I will have Close To My Heart catalogs for you and for showing up you will get one ticket and for every $10.00 you spend you will get 2 tickets to be placed in our final drawing of the night. Not need to be present to win.

Once you have RSVP I will send you a potluck list of our food theme of the night.

Space is limited so please RSVP asap
email me at joshandmercy@hotmail.com or call me at 817-891-0409

No comments:

Post a Comment