Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Scrapbook Club "SOPHIA"

SOPHIA


This month we will be working with SOPHIA level 2 paper pack and its oh so cute pink buttons.

The Colors for this workshop that we are going to be using are Blush,Goldrush,Hollyhock and Pear.

Kits will cost $15.00 and it will contain the paper and embellishments that will be needed to complete your layouts.

Items you will need to bring to all classes:
Cutter,Adhesive,Glue Dots,Paper Piercer and scissors.  I will provide all the color ink pads that we will be using.

Please RSVP with payment by March 17th (if you came to class in Feb and paid for Mar disregard payment part but please RSVP)so that I can order all supplies and have time to get the kits ready. You can mail or drop off a check or even pay with Credit Card.

I will send out a reminder on Monday March 21st  just to confirm.

You can also turn to page 41 in your Idea Book to see the stamp sets that we will be using.  If you have any questions please call me 87-891-0409 or email joshandmercy@hotmail.com

I will be posting the layouts as soon as possible so make sure you go and check out my blog lisastampinroom.blogspot.com  and if you become a follower I will have a gift for you!

I wish everyone a Happy Scrapin Day!!
Thank you,
Lisa :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment